Thursday 12 June 2014

Wow! The invites have all been sent out in the post. Evening invites were posted by the lovely other half this morning on his way to work. 
I can't believe it everything has been sent out. We've already had a few RSVP's. Amazing! 
I get so excited when I think about it and a bit teary. Just so overwhelming. 
I am now able to go to the brother in law and future sister in law's wedding in October. Yay! My wonderful parents are going to have the children so we don't have to take Ethan out of nursery and disrupt him settling in. I'm so happy I get to be there for them and also to see H be his brother's best man. 
Speaking of Ethan he now uses the toilet!  I'm so proud he's only been using the potty since Saturday and now he's using the toilet and wearing big boy pants! I can't believe he has taken to it so well. I thought we'd never crack potty training and he's not 3 until next month! Super proud mummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment