Saturday 20 July 2013

Great news

Well it didn't take long. I'm pregnant! About 1-2 weeks. 

I've been taking tests on and off for a while as I was a little impatient to say the least. All were negative until last night. I don't know what made me take a test and to be honest I was expecting to see the one line but was surprised when two lines appeared. I took another two after just to make sure. All the same result, positive! 

Wow!

We've only been trying for a month and here we are. We are very lucky. I was in it for the long haul. 

I slept on it and decided to take another test this morning just to make sure I didn't dream it. Nope it's was there clear as day. Pregnant. They were early tests so I knew I was only very early gone so we brought a clear blue digital test with conception indicator and there on the digital screen were the words, pregnant, 1-2 weeks. 

I can't believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment