Saturday 12 July 2014

Holiday

What a week. We spent the 4 days at Kiln park holiday park in Tenby, South Wales with the in laws. All 6 of us in a caravan with paper thin walls. I mean they were that thin that you could hear everyone turn over in bed. 

The holiday was nice but I've come home feeling like I've not been away. There have been fall outs and I've learnt a few things as well. On Tuesday they decided we should go to the beach. I said before we went that we would never get the pram down the path as it was sandy. I was ignored and then when we got there I had my worries realised when we could get the pram anywhere as it was getting stuck. A man and his family on their way back told us it doesn't get easier on the beach as it's soft sand and they had the same problem as us. That was that then  I volunteered to take Helana back to the caravan whilst everyone else went on the beach. The mr came back to give me a hand but unbeknowst to is the in laws decided to also come back. I was accused of making it awkward for everyone (I wasn't as I said I'll go back) and I was reduced to tears. I stayed back with the little one whilst everyone went off. I later found out that Ethan had been playing up and was told "if you don't calm down then your mummy won't let you come out again." This explains why he's always a little devil when he returns from theirs. Seems I'm made out to be the nasty mummy that never lets him do anything exciting. Great! 
We went into the local town the next day without the apology I was owned. Whilst there we spotted a couple of Ethan's favourite disney Pixar characters. Mater and Lightening McQueen. 


Also picked up a few presents for the folks back home although the brother and sister in law nearly didn't get anything as it seems the father in law wasn't keen on spending money out to get them anything. The mr and myself went back and got them something instead. 
Some of the views were amazing. 

*Castle rock on Tenby beach*

It's a shame we didn't get to really see much else apart from the caravan park and beach as they had some really cool local attractions. Maybe we'll do that if we ever visit Tenby again (without the in laws) 

*Helana flat out*

*The mr*

I couldn't wait to get home. I really appreciate my privacy after those few short days with none. 

No comments:

Post a Comment