Tuesday 29 July 2014

Ramblings

I've been thinking about going to see a medium recently. I don't know if I really believe in that side of things. I wouldn't be going to try to contact someone or even to try to find out what the future holds but instead just to experience it. I've known of a few around the local area but never had the guys to go. At the weekend I saw that a place has opened up right I the centre of town and I'm thinking of making an appointment.
It got me thinking about the times I've experienced something I couldn't rationally explain. I've seen a figure of a woman at my current place of work. That scared the life out of me and since then I've always found a way of refusing to go back to the place it happened on my own. I've also heard a woman in the bedroom say "hello". It felt like she was right up to my face. It wasn't just me who heard it though. The mr also heard it. It wasn't a toy going off because we tried every thing to debunk it.  I'm sure we have a 'extra' living in the house. Sometimes when I'm on my own I feel like there's someone keeping me company. Ethan as a baby used to 'talk' to someone who wasn't there and now Helana has started. Ethan has also greeted someone at the top of the stairs by waving and saying hello.
There's been times when I was growing up that I had some strange things happen. I've always experienced déjà vu (I still do). I've heard voices calling me before when I was younger.
My dad used to be a huge believer and I suppose in a way I was brought up to believe it myself but as I got a bit older I grew out of it and didn't believe but it seems I'm starting to believe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment