Wednesday 16 July 2014

Tattoo!

I did it! It's been nearly 6 years since my last tattoo and I've been craving another ever since. Well when I had Eth I wanted to get one for him but not a birth date or name, something a little more unique. I was toying with the idea of a Mickey Mouse as he loves him but then I thought it's cute now but when he gets older will it still be as nice. Then I fell pregnant with Helana so I couldn't get a tattoo. After she was born (3 months ago) I started looking at designs again. I found one I liked. It's pretty and I loved it. 
Yesterday afternoon after the mr finished work we bundled the kids into the car and off to my parents and drove to the tattooist. I was a little nervous as I was having done on top of my foot. My last tattoo was on the back of my neck and they are supposed to be two of the most painful places to have done. My appointment was with a lovely tattooist called Paris. She is only still quite young (21) but she's extremely talented. She put me at ease and helped me tweak the design slightly so that it fit a bit better in with my existing two. 
The mr got to sit in with me whilst I had my tattoo which I think helped put him a bit at ease as he got to chat with Paris and Adam about the design he would like done. Truthfully the pain wasn't too bad there were times where I could of asked her to stop but I battled through. The only places I really noticed the pain was as she got towards my toes and the very top bit of my foot. It was nowhere near to how I thought it would be. 
Anyway I love it and the mr keeps asking to see it. He's told me it's his favourite of all my tattoos. Even Ethan has told me it's beautiful! 
I think that's my last tattoo for a while but I won't be saying no to another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment